9.7.10

Class of 2014

I am going to start high school very soon.  I am totally excited--and very nervous.  Isn't everyone a little nervous?  And excited too?  It is an all-girl school so there will, most likely be, that extra bit of drama and tears.  But hey, all this will prepare me for my future years in life.  Here's a list of why (I think) I'll like my high school.

1. The people I've met seem really nice and welcoming
2. I will be playing soccer, which is already going really well
3. The classes will be difficult and useful
4. I will be challenged considerably

I am on a brain blank, therefore, I cannot think of more things to write.

Ta-Ta for now,

Leah
:D
  

1 comment:

  1. hi leah! i found this link on facebook, haha.

    just wanted to say that i think you'll love high school. i know it's totally nervewracking at first (believe me), but in the end, despite the bit of drama (which is in EVERY high school, i promise you), it's awesome. i think the coolest part is a lot of these people are going to give you the memories you're going to share with your kids and grandkids. :) hopefully that calmed your nerves a bit?

    ReplyDelete