3.4.10

A Note on Makeup...

The point of makeup is to make a person look younger.  So why do 11, 12, 13, 14 year olds wear like, an inch of eyeshadow?  I humbly admit that I wear eye shadow on special occasions, a lot of girls do, but I do try to wear it in short.  Sure, I wear mascara when I can find my tube and get around to it.  I like the ULTA brand of this swell sparkly eye pencil.  I like makeup...and don't.  I like it when people wear it right.  Consider these tips:


--If you are light-haired, wear a brown or colored mascara.  Sometimes, black is a wee bit overpowering, unless you're going for a "stare-at-my-eyes-only" look.  
--I personally think that a purple-ish-blue eyeshadow looks gorgeous on a tan or darker skinned eye/person.  
When my grandma died, we got all of her makeup and there is this gorgeous eyeshadow compact by Princess Morcella Borghese.  


My favorite brand of makeup brushes are the Eco-Tools.  I've found that a lot of people are beginning to really like these...they're soft, well-prices and easy to find.  I bought a set of five brushes in a cute case with a mirror for $10 at ULTA.  I Love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment